Where Not to Get Your Posing Inspiration
Where to find posing inspiration can be challenging, especially when you are looking for something unique. But there comes a point when you have gone too far. Popularized by Irina Werning’s project, Back to the Future, people are starting to recreate their childhood photos with a little less success and a level of awkwardness that would make any junior high student cringe.
Remember the awkward moment when your mom broke out the family album and showed that embarrassing photo of you as a kid to your prom date?
Would you ever want to recreate the original after that?
A Few from Back to the Future Project
Yeah – definately an awkward moment.
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules[via Funnie]
- The Mirrorless Party; CSTV Satire Pokes Fun At The Mirror...
- MyPublisher Album Review & Giveaway
- Win a Free Trip To The Bahamas For The Fstoppers 2015 Pho...
- Westcott Ice Light 2 Giveaway
- Friday Funny: A Canon Rep Looks Back On The DSLR Video 'R...
- Are You Ready For The Greatest Workshop of 2015? Here's H...