In this episode of Weekly CC, (Weekly Constructive Critique) we have some pretty awesome portraits to go through!
This week’s batch of photos seem to collectively remind us of a few tips when shooting portraits as well as people in general: Firstly, be careful with your composition and cropping; you want to be careful of “cutting off fingers”, or other things that may look weird in the final image. Secondly, always take a step back and double-check your post-processing, make sure it is not “over the top” and tone things down if necessary…
A $50 gift card to the SLR Lounge Store will be given to our top pick in each episode! If you are the winner of this episode, please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll hook you up! Click HERE to visit the SLR Lounge Store. (Watch the video or scroll down to see who won the gift card in this episode!)
The Weekly CC
And now, this weeks’ CC prize goes to…
Please make sure that you shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive your gift!
Thanks everyone for submitting images and participating! We’re really excited about the community we’re building here at SLR Lounge, and we’re happy to have you join and participate on our forums at slrlounge.com/forums.
Thanks for viewing!
- Couple Tricked by Dishonest Photographer with Stolen Images
- Succeeding in Commercial Advertising Photography | Interv...
- Quitting Your Day Job: The Art of Purchasing Gear
- The Gear of a High-End Wedding Photographer | John Solano...
- Business Is Slow | Tips For Getting It Back Up To Speed
- 6 Tips On How To Get The Best Family Photos at Weddings