Welcome to Episode 14 of our Weekly Lightroom Edit. In this Lightroom video tutorial we wanted to spend a little more time in working through another example of portrait retouch. It is one of those areas that we really could always use extra practice with. So in Part I of this tutorial, we are going to work on getting our image color corrected and applying our standard processing. We will also be discussing skin retouch, and then we will move to Part II where we will complete our portrait retouch. Hope you all enjoy!
All exercise and catalog files are available on the Advanced Lightroom Editing – Season One DVD for only $29. Click here to learn more and purchase.
Post Production Pye
SLR Lounge Senior Editor
Partner of Lin and Jirsa Photography
- Cool Free Lightroom Plugin Shows The Focus Points Used Fo...
- How to Pose and Light a Headshot With Jim Garner
- How To Remove Your Ex In Photoshop
- Match Skin Tones Around the Body Precisely Using Selectiv...
- Compress Photos with Photoshop’s Content-Aware Scale
- Your Little Gold Brick |A Few Basic Ways to Protect Your...