Welcome to Episode 14 of our Weekly Lightroom Edit. In this Lightroom video tutorial we wanted to spend a little more time in working through another example of portrait retouch. It is one of those areas that we really could always use extra practice with. So in Part I of this tutorial, we are going to work on getting our image color corrected and applying our standard processing. We will also be discussing skin retouch, and then we will move to Part II where we will complete our portrait retouch. Hope you all enjoy!
All exercise and catalog files are available on the Advanced Lightroom Editing – Season One DVD for only $29. Click here to learn more and purchase.
Post Production Pye
SLR Lounge Senior Editor
Partner of Lin and Jirsa Photography
- Changing The Look Of a Portrait With One Light In Differe...
- Inexpensive Trick to help You Nail Focus on Manual Cameras
- How To Use The Amazing Patch Tool In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Canon's Tips on How to Properly Handle Your Memory Cards
- DSLR vs Mirrorless Cameras | Gear Talk Episode 7
- What You Should Know About Print Portfolios