During our iPhone Fashion Shoot, as well as the behind the scenes video for how we lit and created professional photos with reflectors for the iPhone Photo Shoot; we showed you guys how we used a reflector and just our camera to create photos that were beautiful but simple in setup. Due to how much time we spend shooting in different locations, we have to have lighting systems that are simple and extremely portable. This is why reflectors are such a large part of our toolkit and speed and simple setups has always been our motto.
This is why we totally dig this video by Sasser Stills. In this video, Michael Sassor once again shows just how easy it is to create beautiful images with a camera, reflector and a knowledge of light and composition. Watch how Michael uses the reflector as a fill light, main light, scrim, catch light, etc. His posing and instructions for guiding his model is also quite wonderful. Great work Michael!
Article originally sourced from FStoppers.
- The World's 'Most Beautiful Women' Combined Into One Pret...
- Up In the Air: Aerial Beach Photography from a Helicopter
- IKEA's Hyper-Renders Could Be the End of Product Photogra...
- Shooting with the $165k Canon 1200mm Limited Edition Camera
- The Dark Surreal Dream World Of Alex Stoddard
- The Fantastically Freakish Dream World of Helen Warner