Pop music superstar Katy Perry was recently shot by Annie Leibovitz for the cover and a spread in Vogue for their July 2013 Issue. The images are simply stunning. It’s actually odd for me seeing Katy in such “normal” surroundings, I was half expecting a candyland set (lol).
Vogue has a great article about Katy on their website today covering her first ever Vogue cover shoot. I’ve included the images from her cover shoot and spread below. I think that my personal favorite is the one I’ve featured just below this text, where she is holding a huge hat on her head and holding what looks to be turnips(?) or some other vegetable.
As would be expected Annie Leibovitz did a marvelous job on this spread. Lighting, composition, everything is great. Of course the Photoshop is a tad much, but I wouldn’t expect any less from Vogue.
What are your thoughts on the set? How did Katy do for her first Vogue Cover? Let us know in a comment below![via Vogue]
- Adding Depth, Dimension, and Drama Using Negative Fill
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot
- 3 Tips For Wedding Album Sales | Interview With Jeff and...
- Stunning Drone's Eye View Of Some Of The World's Most Fam...
- Night Vision: A Vivid & Colorful View Of The World's Most...
- Photography SEO and Web Marketing E-Book