Fun Photoshop tips make for a great weekend. Here is a way to use Gradients and custom tools in Photoshop to create a funky light ray effect in your images. Why not? Faux lens flare is so last season.
Have fun and play around with the layers. It is great as a subtle effect in a landscape or dramatic feature of a portrait. The tutorial is only around 6 minutes and done by German Digital Artist Calvin Hollywood. Forewarning: the quality of the video is great, but tends to be louder than average if you are on headphones.
Photoshop Tips to Add Light Rays/Sun Beams to Your Image
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- A Quick Photoshop Technique to Enhance Details In Your Image
- Wedding Photography & Post Production Workflow Tips | Rya...
- New Adobe CC Updates - Initial Thoughts and Impressions
- Free Preset Pack To Bring Dehaze To Your Non-CC Lightroom
- The Power Of The Dehaze Tool Examined | Easy To Use & Eas...
- Possibly The Best Lightroom & Photoshop Cheat Sheets - F...