Fun Photoshop tips make for a great weekend. Here is a way to use Gradients and custom tools in Photoshop to create a funky light ray effect in your images. Why not? Faux lens flare is so last season.
Have fun and play around with the layers. It is great as a subtle effect in a landscape or dramatic feature of a portrait. The tutorial is only around 6 minutes and done by German Digital Artist Calvin Hollywood. Forewarning: the quality of the video is great, but tends to be louder than average if you are on headphones.
Photoshop Tips to Add Light Rays/Sun Beams to Your Image
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- How To Use The Amazing Patch Tool In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- How To Process Your Milky Way Photos For Maximum Effect
- How To Black Out Eyes In Photoshop | A Phlearn Halloween...
- A Career's Worth Of Wisdom On Retouch, In A Minute | Russ...
- Adding Lights & Changing Time Of Day In Photoshop
- How To Fake Depth Of Field In Photoshop W/ Aaron Nace