Fun Photoshop tips make for a great weekend. Here is a way to use Gradients and custom tools in Photoshop to create a funky light ray effect in your images. Why not? Faux lens flare is so last season.
Have fun and play around with the layers. It is great as a subtle effect in a landscape or dramatic feature of a portrait. The tutorial is only around 6 minutes and done by German Digital Artist Calvin Hollywood. Forewarning: the quality of the video is great, but tends to be louder than average if you are on headphones.
Photoshop Tips to Add Light Rays/Sun Beams to Your Image
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- How to Create a Cinemagraph Using Photoshop in Under a Mi...
- Catch Up On All Your Editing! Tips For Faster Post-Proces...
- This Is How To Cut Out Hair In Photoshop - Easy & Effective
- How To Use The Much-Underrated 'Pen Tool' In Photoshop
- How To Remove Your Ex In Photoshop
- Match Skin Tones Around the Body Precisely Using Selectiv...