Welcome to SLR Lounge’s Ultimate Photoshop Texturing Tutorial. A while back, we created a written texturing tutorial. I felt like it was about time to take that tutorial and turn it into a video adding additional techniques along the way.
We will use our base image file, along with two different textures, all of which are downloadable below in the exercise files. After we texture our image, we will add several Layer Adjustments to finalize our image.
If you would like to see the full original and final images from this tutorial, please visit the SLR Lounge Facebook Photo Album.
As always, enjoy and share the love! =)
To download the working file used in this tutorial, click here. (Note: This image is provided by Lin and Jirsa Photography for educational purposes only, it may not be used for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose without the express permission of Lin and Jirsa Photography.)
Post Production Pye
SLR Lounge Senior Editor
Partner ofLin and Jirsa Photography
- How To Get Your Photography Displayed At Galleries
- Focus/Lens Breathing: What Is It and Does It Matter?
- Using Focal Length To Make A Bride Look Her Best | Cliff...
- Match Total Exposure | The Underused Lightroom Feature Yo...
- Depth of Field, Demystified
- An Easy, Future-Proof 4-Step System For Labelling Files &...