In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we take a look at the Hue/Saturation-panel in Photoshop and learn how to use it in order to tweak the colour in our images. We even change the colour of the background to a totally different one. We also take a quick peek at the channel mixer, as well as dodging & burning with curves:
Shutter speed: 1/80s
- 5 Tips To Getting Your Work Featured In An Online Publica...
- 3 Tips To Become A Better Film Editor | From Stills To Mo...
- Tips For Shooting a Destination Wedding or Outside Your L...
- Our 5 Favorite Budget Stabilizers | Gear Talk Episode 6
- Quitting Your Day Job: Learning To Be The Boss
- Couple Tricked by Dishonest Photographer with Stolen Images