In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we take a look at the Hue/Saturation-panel in Photoshop and learn how to use it in order to tweak the colour in our images. We even change the colour of the background to a totally different one. We also take a quick peek at the channel mixer, as well as dodging & burning with curves:
Shutter speed: 1/80s
- Failing At Wildlife Photography | Deer Hunter Part 3
- Ultimate Engagement Photography Guide | Free Ebook
- Bolt VB-22 Medium Strobe Review
- 3 Tips on Shared Studio Spaces | Interview with Jeff and...
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot
- 3 Tips for Wedding Photography Pricing Strategies | Inter...