In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we take a look at the Hue/Saturation-panel in Photoshop and learn how to use it in order to tweak the colour in our images. We even change the colour of the background to a totally different one. We also take a quick peek at the channel mixer, as well as dodging & burning with curves:
Shutter speed: 1/80s
- Succeeding in Commercial Advertising Photography | Interv...
- Our Favorite Neutral Density Filters | Gear Talk Episode 5
- Quitting Your Day Job: The Art of Purchasing Gear
- The Gear of a High-End Wedding Photographer | John Solano...
- Business Is Slow | Tips For Getting It Back Up To Speed
- 6 Tips On How To Get The Best Family Photos at Weddings