In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we take a look at the Hue/Saturation-panel in Photoshop and learn how to use it in order to tweak the colour in our images. We even change the colour of the background to a totally different one. We also take a quick peek at the channel mixer, as well as dodging & burning with curves:
Shutter speed: 1/80s
- HOW to WOW - A Review 6 Years in the Making of Jerry Ghio...
- Inspiration & Plagiarism: The Good, Bad, & The Ugly
- Five Tips To Make This Off Season The Best Ever
- Meet the Writers: Tanya Smith, SLR Lounge Author of the P...
- Safari With The Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM | Gear Ta...
- Photo Plus Expo 2014 Impressions | More Than Just Gear