In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we take a look at the Hue/Saturation-panel in Photoshop and learn how to use it in order to tweak the colour in our images. We even change the colour of the background to a totally different one. We also take a quick peek at the channel mixer, as well as dodging & burning with curves:
Shutter speed: 1/80s
- Think Like A Cinematographer & Make Portrait Shoots A Breeze
- Lightroom Presets | 5 Reasons to Add Them to Your Photo E...
- 9 Tips for Photographers Going to WPPI in 2016
- Dramatically Speed Up Adobe Lightroom's Performance With...
- Putting Together a Wedding Day Timeline That Works
- 5 Reasons Partnering With Your Direct Competitor May Be T...