In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays with Lauri we will breakdown the PSD-file and analyse my new creative conceptual portrait, titled “Into Ashes”. Along the way, I will be explaining my thought-process behind the decisions that I made while editing this image. If you have any questions or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out!
BTS and Before/After
- Using One On-Camera Flash To Create Multiple Light Sources
- How To Remove A Tattoo In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Capturing Audience Attention - A Single Shot Has To Hook...
- Lighting and Posing Tips For Senior Photos | Matt Hernandez
- 70-200 f/2.8 & 2x Teleconverter VS. 100-400mm
- Photoshop Texture Tutorials for a Fine-Art Feel