In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays with Lauri we will breakdown the PSD-file and analyse my new creative conceptual portrait, titled “Into Ashes”. Along the way, I will be explaining my thought-process behind the decisions that I made while editing this image. If you have any questions or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out!
BTS and Before/After
- A Quick Photoshop Technique to Enhance Details In Your Image
- How to Freeze Action With Strobes | The Slanted Lens
- Wedding Photography & Post Production Workflow Tips | Rya...
- Using Light Modifiers: Softbox vs. Reflector vs. Umbrella
- Brilliant DIY V-Flats With Customizable Catchlights
- Wedding Photography Tips | Posing a Curvy Bride [Video]