In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays with Lauri we will breakdown the PSD-file and analyse my new creative conceptual portrait, titled “Into Ashes”. Along the way, I will be explaining my thought-process behind the decisions that I made while editing this image. If you have any questions or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out!
BTS and Before/After
- A Close-Up Look at Macro Filters With Mike Browne
- How To Create Snow In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Creating A Wedding Day Shot List | Jasmine Star
- Chris Hadfield On Shooting & The Importance Of Your Heart...
- Nail Sharp Focus On Your Landscapes | Video
- A Useful & Concise Comparison of The Rule Of Thirds vs. T...