In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays with Lauri we will breakdown the PSD-file and analyse my new creative conceptual portrait, titled “Into Ashes”. Along the way, I will be explaining my thought-process behind the decisions that I made while editing this image. If you have any questions or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out!
BTS and Before/After
- The Power Of Using Blending Modes In Photoshop
- Cinematography Workshop Review: The Art of Visual Storyte...
- Storytelling Rules Photographers Can Learn from Pixar
- Some Basic Techniques in the Art of Bouncing Light
- Constructive Critique Season 2 Episode 1
- How To Shoot A Glowing Tent Under The Milky Way | Video