In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri, we will be breaking down a new photo of mine in Photoshop. We will open up the PSD-file and go through it layer by layer, and along the way, we will discuss the thought-processes that I’ve gone through while editing this photograph. If you have any question regarding this week’s instalment, or you have a request for a future episode, please leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to help you out.
Before & after
Photo and video by Lauri Laukkanen Photography.
- Using One On-Camera Flash To Create Multiple Light Sources
- How To Remove A Tattoo In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Capturing Audience Attention - A Single Shot Has To Hook...
- Lighting and Posing Tips For Senior Photos | Matt Hernandez
- 70-200 f/2.8 & 2x Teleconverter VS. 100-400mm
- Photoshop Texture Tutorials for a Fine-Art Feel