In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri, we will be breaking down a new photo of mine in Photoshop. We will open up the PSD-file and go through it layer by layer, and along the way, we will discuss the thought-processes that I’ve gone through while editing this photograph. If you have any question regarding this week’s instalment, or you have a request for a future episode, please leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to help you out.
Before & after
Photo and video by Lauri Laukkanen Photography.
- Photo Plus Expo 2014 Impressions | More Than Just Gear
- Phenomenal Customer Service Is Premeditated, Not Happenst...
- A Close-Up Look at Macro Filters With Mike Browne
- How To Create Snow In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Creating A Wedding Day Shot List | Jasmine Star
- Chris Hadfield On Shooting & The Importance Of Your Heart...