In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri, we will be breaking down a new photo of mine in Photoshop. We will open up the PSD-file and go through it layer by layer, and along the way, we will discuss the thought-processes that I’ve gone through while editing this photograph. If you have any question regarding this week’s instalment, or you have a request for a future episode, please leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to help you out.
Before & after
Photo and video by Lauri Laukkanen Photography.
- Wedding Photography Tips | Posing a Curvy Bride [Video]
- New Adobe CC Updates - Initial Thoughts and Impressions
- The Black Card Technique | An Inexpensive Gradual ND Filt...
- Marketing for Under $50 | Jeff Rojas
- Free Preset Pack To Bring Dehaze To Your Non-CC Lightroom
- The Cure for Gear Acquisition Syndrome (G.A.S.)