Photokina is already around the corner, and more and more new cameras are being leaked or announced as we get closer to September. Photos of the upcoming Fuji X-E1 mirrorless camera are making its way around the internet courtesy of Digicame-Info. The speculation is that this new camera will sit between the X100 and the flagship X-Pro 1.
The main difference between the X-E1 and the X-Pro 1 will be the lack of a hybrid viewfinder. There is no word whether the X-E1 will have an electronic viewfinder or just an LCD screen, but from the pictures below, it seems like the eye cup for the viewfinder is still present. There will be a pop-up flash on the X-E1, as well.
Stay tuned for more news!
- Instagram Updates/Clarifies Guidelines On Nudity & Copyright
- Mitakon's New 85mm F/1.2 Speedmaster Is A Portrait Photog...
- Fujifilm Officially Unveils New 16mm F/1.4
- Edelkrone Announces New SliderPLUS Modules
- Save Your Images, Clients, Sanity And Your Liver By Recov...
- Nikon Warns Of FAKE D610 and D4s Cameras On The Market