Photokina is already around the corner, and more and more new cameras are being leaked or announced as we get closer to September. Photos of the upcoming Fuji X-E1 mirrorless camera are making its way around the internet courtesy of Digicame-Info. The speculation is that this new camera will sit between the X100 and the flagship X-Pro 1.
The main difference between the X-E1 and the X-Pro 1 will be the lack of a hybrid viewfinder. There is no word whether the X-E1 will have an electronic viewfinder or just an LCD screen, but from the pictures below, it seems like the eye cup for the viewfinder is still present. There will be a pop-up flash on the X-E1, as well.
Stay tuned for more news!
- Elinchrom Announces New ELB400 Portable Strobes
- 24mm F/1.4 Art | Initial Impressions on Sigma's Newest Ar...
- New Line of Rugged G-Drives | Built To Take A Beating
- 5 New Favorites From Brands We Already Love At WPPI 2015
- Bella Art Prints | Photo Printing With A Soul
- Icelight V2 Pre-Release Hands On Review