Can you get sued for bad wedding photography? If so, can you get sued for more than the price of the wedding photography package? According to Judge Joe Brown, the answer is YES!
The following video is a must watch for any photographer, mostly for its comedic value. It’s sad and hilarious all at the same time. On one side, you have a “professional” with a Canon Rebel stock kit and a terrible attitude; and other other other side you have a sad bride who was somehow tricked into hiring her. The curve ball in the scenario is Judge Joe Brown’s knowledge of photography. A good portion of the video is Judge Joe grilling her about her F-stops, equipment, use of natural light, and other photography topics. At one point in the video, Judge Joe asks her about the speed her 70-300mm lens; and the photographer has no idea what he is talking about.
I wonder how a regular, non-television, photography-ignorant judge would have handled the exact same case. I also wonder how he would have ruled if the defendant wasn’t so crabby. Any thoughts SLR Lounge community?
- Sports Illustrated Laid Off Remaining 6 Staff Photographe...
- Lightroom 6 Is Coming But Will Require Better Hardware
- How to Charge $4000 For An Engagement Photo Shoot
- Wedding Business Wrongfully Attacked on Public TV?
- Exposure.co | Done Something Meaningful With Your Photos...
- Fitness Guru Greg Plitt Killed While Filming on Tracks