We’ve all done it before. We’ve knocked something over, bumped into something, even dropped our thousand dollar lenses. But what’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done as photographer? To get the conversation started, I’ll share a hilarious video and then get into my experiences.
Wedding Photography Fail
Please don’t do this at a wedding! You have to feel bad for the guy; but it’s impossible not to laugh just a little bit.
My Wedding Photography Fail
Not nearly as costly or as embarrassing as the video above, I’ve had a couple of mishaps before as well. The most recent one was during a “formals” session at a wedding. I was trying to get the wedding party to do a fun jumping shot. Not wanting stiff, boring jumps, I decided to demonstrate a ‘leprechaun’ jump, clicking both heels mid air to the side of the body. I bet you can imagine where this is going. Midair, I heard a nice long ….. and very loud ripping sound. Unfortunately, I wasn’t the only one who heard it. The groomsmen were on the ground laughing, as I stood there with a giant rip right down the middle of the crotch. I guess it could have been worse because, unlike the guy in the video, this embarrassing moment only cost me a little bit of pride.
We’d love to hear your experiences and any other comments you might have!
- PICR Is Aiming To Bring Clients To You & Help You Streaml...
- Photography Courses: 5 Essential Courses For Professionals
- Shooting Film Is The Last Word In Meditation | 'The Sound...
- Camera Sales Continue To Fall Because Your Emotions Matte...
- Reuters Enacts Ban On RAW Photos For Sake Of Speed & Ethics
- Photography Courses: 5 Essential Courses For Every Beginner