As you may know, Sony makes the current full-frame sensors for the Nikon D800. Now there is rumor reported by Peta Pixel and NikonRumor.com that the rumored Entry Level Full-Frame Nikon D600 may have a CMOS sensor developed by Aptina. This rumor came about from an article by the Italian website MarsicaLive,
Aptina, if you haven’t heard of them, makes the sensors for the Nikon V1 and J1. What I’m curious about is who makes the D4 sensor. If Sony doesn’t make the D4′s sensor, does Aptina make them? If so, will the D600 have a derivative of the D4 sensor or a whole new FF sensor?
What do you guys think?
- A Comment Fueled Debate on The 50mm & 85mm Lenses For Por...
- Matt Granger's First Look At Sigma's New 150-600mm F/5-6....
- These Overhead Images of Barges Are Vertigo Inducing
- Matt Granger's Fuji X100T Review From The Floor of Photokina
- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Needs Photographers!
- Creepy GIF Animations from Library of Congress Archive