As you may know, Sony makes the current full-frame sensors for the Nikon D800. Now there is rumor reported by Peta Pixel and NikonRumor.com that the rumored Entry Level Full-Frame Nikon D600 may have a CMOS sensor developed by Aptina. This rumor came about from an article by the Italian website MarsicaLive,
Aptina, if you haven’t heard of them, makes the sensors for the Nikon V1 and J1. What I’m curious about is who makes the D4 sensor. If Sony doesn’t make the D4’s sensor, does Aptina make them? If so, will the D600 have a derivative of the D4 sensor or a whole new FF sensor?
What do you guys think?
- Is the Mola Setti the King of Beauty Dishes?
- Fujifilm Confirms Higher MP X-Trans on The Way, Stresses...
- Cloud Spot First Look | New Way to Deliver Images
- Lytro Cuts Staff, Shifts Focus, But Reaffirms Commitment...
- 3 Canon FD Lenses Mirrorless Shooters Should Consider
- 4 Less Common, But No Less Useful Light Modifiers