As you may know, Sony makes the current full-frame sensors for the Nikon D800. Now there is rumor reported by Peta Pixel and NikonRumor.com that the rumored Entry Level Full-Frame Nikon D600 may have a CMOS sensor developed by Aptina. This rumor came about from an article by the Italian website MarsicaLive,
Aptina, if you haven’t heard of them, makes the sensors for the Nikon V1 and J1. What I’m curious about is who makes the D4 sensor. If Sony doesn’t make the D4’s sensor, does Aptina make them? If so, will the D600 have a derivative of the D4 sensor or a whole new FF sensor?
What do you guys think?
- VSCO Cam 4.0 | Now Optimized For iPad & The Best VSCO Yet
- Panlight |A Remote Control Off Camera Flash Assistant
- Early Black Friday Sale for the SLR Lounge Store!
- Richard Mosse Uses Photography To Color The East Congo In...
- A Database Built To Help You Find The Best Memory Card Fo...
- Canon 7D Mark II Hands On Review | Camera Store TV