Matthew Hartman decided to surprise his girlfriend Elisabeth with a proposal she would never forget!
(Although in saying that, no-one forgets a proposal :S… However, this proposal was definitely something special)
Matthew brought his girlfriend down to a beach in Southern California to have the Pacific Ocean as his backdrop. It looks to be a stunning scene, and he enlisted the help of professional photographer Jon Hwang to capture these moments.
Little did they expect; the moments were made even more memorable with a massive tide coming in which swept them away!
This is the reason why I love photography; capturing moments which would otherwise be lost forever! This was definitely a moment to capture.
I’m sure Matthew and Elisabeth will tell this story and show off these photos for many years to come!
This is also photographic evidence of Matthew Hartman sweeping Elisabeth off her feet.
Via – PetaPixel
A Word of Caution!
A word from a Laguna Beach local, where these photos were taken:
These images are definitely beautiful, folks, however keep in mind that every now and then in the area this type of thing ends much more tragically. Please be careful and try not to let yourself be distracted when exploring tide pools, and never under-estimate the waves and tides!
- Adobe Debuts A New Lightroom Feature | The 'Dehaze' Slider
- See Into Distant Galaxies With $100k Worth Of Canon L Lenses
- Robert De Niro Tells NYU Art Grads 'You're F#cked' But It...
- Fascinating Look At What's Really Going On Inside A JPEG...
- Why The Wyoming 'Data Trespass Bill' Should & Shouldn't B...
- Richard Prince Could Be (Stealing) And Selling Your Insta...