Fujifilm announces fast portrait lens for X-series cameras that surpasses picture quality of full-frame equivalents!
January 6, 2014: Today, Fujifilm Corporation announced the release of the FUJINON XF 56mm F1.2 R lens. Available from February 2014, this latest addition to the company’s line up of professional-grade lenses for X-series interchangeable-lens cameras features a fast maximum aperture of F1.2, a 35mm format equivalent focal length of 85mm and delivers beautiful bokeh, making it particularly suitable for high quality portraits.
From inception, I have always been a fan of the X-series. Everything about them is professional quality. The addition of an 85mm equivalent, F1.2 might actually be a game changer for pros![Via: @Fujifilm]
- iPhone vs. CNN News Camera - A Mini vs a Maserati?
- Shake App Creates Image/Model Release Forms On The Fly Fo...
- Let's Meetup And Connect At Mystic Seminars 2015
- Fuji Chimes In With New MacroTubes and Firmware Updates
- a7 II Announced, Sony Makes Surprise Announcement
- MagMod Announces Two New and Exciting Flash Modifiers | T...