Fujifilm announces fast portrait lens for X-series cameras that surpasses picture quality of full-frame equivalents!
January 6, 2014: Today, FUJIFILM Corporation announced the release of the FUJINON XF 56mm F1.2 R lens. Available from February 2014, this latest addition to the company’s line up of professional-grade lenses for X-series interchangeable-lens cameras features a fast maximum aperture of F1.2, a 35mm format equivalent focal length of 85mm and delivers beautiful bokeh, making it particularly suitable for high quality portraits.
From inception, I have always been a fan of the X-series. Everything about them is professional quality. The addition of an 85mm equivalent, F1.2 might actually be a game changer for pros![Via: @Fujifilm]
- This 'Lit By Moonlight' A7s Video Will Blow Your Mind
- Matt Granger's Fuji X100T Review From The Floor of Photokina
- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Needs Photographers!
- Creepy GIF Animations from Library of Congress Archive
- 7D Mark II Video Test, How Does It Compare To 5D MkIII an...
- Should You Upgrade From an iPhone 5 to an iPhone 6? Austi...