Maybe you like to consider yourself a Strobist or maybe you just happen to own a flash unit or two, either way this next DIY treat should be of interest for you. Flash accessories are plentiful – you’ve got your gels, snoots, grids, mini softboxes, etc. But checkout this neat DIY optical fiber accessory put together by photographer Váncsa Domokos.
Using only plywood, optical fibers and velcro Domokos was able to create a flash accessory that is able to direct light in different directions. This can be used in a number of ways and each one can create a unique look and effect.
If you are intrigued and would like to learn more, head on over to the instructables page to learn more and get step by step directions.
- 5 Tips For Gaining Facebook Business Page Likes From Pote...
- New Workshop! Lighting 101 | Foundation and Light Shaping
- Creative Cinematic Tricks Using Only Your Tripod
- Adding Depth, Dimension, and Drama Using Negative Fill
- Tips On How To Make The Biggest Impact When Photographing...
- Filmmaking: Can Movement Tell a Story?