This has got to be one of the most incredible wildlife encounter story I’ve heard from a photographer. National Geographic photographer Paul Nicklen shares his story of a close encounter with one of Antarctica’s deadliest predators, the Leopard Seal. I’ve seen animals get pretty close and physical on the Discovery Channel or Animal Planet before, but what the leopard seal did next was so surprising that it caught Paul Nicklen, the veteran photographer, off-guard. You just have to watch the video to see what happens.
Be sure to visit Paul Nicklen’s website to see more of his work.
Thanks to DPReview for the link!
- Lightroom 6 Is Coming But Will Require Better Hardware
- How to Charge $4000 For An Engagement Photo Shoot
- Wedding Business Wrongfully Attacked on Public TV?
- Exposure.co | Done Something Meaningful With Your Photos...
- Fitness Guru Greg Plitt Killed While Filming on Tracks
- Who Pays Photographers? | Downward Trend For Freelancers?