This has got to be one of the most incredible wildlife encounter story I’ve heard from a photographer. National Geographic photographer Paul Nicklen shares his story of a close encounter with one of Antarctica’s deadliest predators, the Leopard Seal. I’ve seen animals get pretty close and physical on the Discovery Channel or Animal Planet before, but what the leopard seal did next was so surprising that it caught Paul Nicklen, the veteran photographer, off-guard. You just have to watch the video to see what happens.
Be sure to visit Paul Nicklen’s website to see more of his work.
Thanks to DPReview for the link!
- These Overhead Images of Barges Are Vertigo Inducing
- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Needs Photographers!
- Creepy GIF Animations from Library of Congress Archive
- Should You Upgrade From an iPhone 5 to an iPhone 6? Austi...
- Black Chronicles II: Unseen For 120 Years, Striking Portr...
- Got 14 Minutes to Spare? Learn the Basics of Composition