By now we’ve all heard of the photo of the New York Post photo of the man pushed on the tracks. The photo sparked controversy and sparked a national debate about the role of photographers.
We at SLR Lounge are huge supporters of NPR (National Public Radio) and we wanted to direct our readers over to this week’s Talk of the Nation with Ari Shapiro. The episode, entitled Documenting Tragedy: The Ethics Of Photojournalism debates the Ethics of Photojournalism and it’s a great, unbiased debate that brings in actual experts, shows both sides of the story, and takes calls from actual photojournalists.
Listen to the podcast by clicking here; and make sure you let us know what you think about NPR’s debate of the issue.
- Instagram Updates/Clarifies Guidelines On Nudity & Copyright
- Photographer Sues Unhappy Bride For $1 Million After Comp...
- Mylio & X-Rite Have Joined To Bring Color Management & Ca...
- Is f/4 The New f/2.8?
- The Incredible Movement Of The Olympus OMD Sensor Shift OIS
- Fstoppers Writer Nino Batista Needs Our Help | GoFundMe