The more videos I see of the Movi Freefly system, the more I’m convinced it’s a magical device that is opening up new ways to capture footage. Here we have two very different videos using the Movi. One is a commercial for the World Cup, and the other is a documentary of the RedBull Dreamline.
What amazes me is the versatility and mobility of this stabilizer. You don’t have to balance it like a glidecam, you don’t have to set up huge tracks, you simply pick it up and go.
In this behind the scenes video for the World Cup commercial, we see camera men running with the Movi on the field to get an immersive first person view of a soccer player in action. Check out the behind the scenes and final commercial below.
Soccer Commercial Behind the Scenes
World Cup 2014 Commercial
In this Redbull Dreamline documentary we see the need for mobility and speed in the BMX course. The fast pace of the sport and the terrain would make it complicated for any other stabilizer to be utilized, but it’s perfect for the Movi. We see the camera man literally running through trees to keep up with the bikers, and the footage looks amazing!
Redbull Dreamline Behind the Scenes
Vincnet Laforet said that this is the biggest game changing device since the Canon 5D Mark II, and I don’t disagree with him. Are you going to get one? Do you want to split one? Let me know.[Source: VincentLaforet]
- Up In the Air: Aerial Beach Photography from a Helicopter
- The Dark Surreal Dream World Of Alex Stoddard
- Photoshop Playbook: Image File Formats Explained: When To...
- Couple Tricked by Dishonest Photographer with Stolen Images
- The Fantastically Freakish Dream World of Helen Warner
- BTS: Creating a 4K Music Video With Only Still Images | C...