In this episode of Weekly CC, (Weekly Constructive Critique) we cover more portraiture! People photography is very popular among our forum readers and contributors, so it’s no surprise that we do get quite a few portraiture entries. Although there are typical rules when it comes to portraiture and composition, there are times when you want to break them.
A $50 gift card to the SLR Lounge Store will be given to our top pick in each episode! If you are the winner of this episode, please contact us and we’ll hook you up! Click HERE to visit the SLR Lounge Store. (Watch the video or scroll down to see who won the gift card in this episode!)
The Weekly CC Video
And now, this weeks’ CC prize goes to…
- Tony Luciani Creates Rehabilitative Portraits of His Elde...
- Using One On-Camera Flash To Create Multiple Light Sources
- Failing At Wildlife Photography | Deer Hunter Part 3
- Ultimate Engagement Photography Guide | Free Ebook
- Bolt VB-22 Medium Strobe Review
- 3 Tips on Shared Studio Spaces | Interview with Jeff and...