In this episode of Weekly CC, (Weekly Constructive Critique) we cover more portraiture! People photography is very popular among our forum readers and contributors, so it’s no surprise that we do get quite a few portraiture entries. Although there are typical rules when it comes to portraiture and composition, there are times when you want to break them.
A $50 gift card to the SLR Lounge Store will be given to our top pick in each episode! If you are the winner of this episode, please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll hook you up! Click HERE to visit the SLR Lounge Store. (Watch the video or scroll down to see who won the gift card in this episode!)
The Weekly CC Video
And now, this weeks’ CC prize goes to…
- Succeeding in Commercial Advertising Photography | Interv...
- Our Favorite Neutral Density Filters | Gear Talk Episode 5
- Quitting Your Day Job: The Art of Purchasing Gear
- The Gear of a High-End Wedding Photographer | John Solano...
- Business Is Slow | Tips For Getting It Back Up To Speed
- 6 Tips On How To Get The Best Family Photos at Weddings