Photographer Michael Shainblum has been specializing in mirrored images and video for around 5 years now. Now he is taking his mirroring talents into the Timeplase field, and the results have blown my mind.
The timelapse, which I have embedded below, is made up of shots from San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Francisco and Chicago over a few months. From start to finish the whole timelapse took Michael around 5 months to shoot and produce.
Many people visit these large cities every day, and all of these places have been shot and filmed, but I wanted to emulate these urban landscapes in a way that nobody has even seen before.
I certainly feel like he achieved his goal. This is by far one of the coolest timelapse videos I have ever seen. This is a very inspiring video to me, and it makes me want to go out and try some crazy things because who knows maybe you come up with something awesome like this…
What are your Thoughts on the Timelapse? Let us know in a comment below!
- The Power of Networking | Photographing Olympic Athlete J...
- A Pro Fashion Shooter's Favorite Camera | Why Size & Soft...
- Understanding Exposure With The Exposure Triangle
- VSCO Is Giving Away A Free Film Pack For Lightroom
- The Evolution Of The Modern Camera in GIFs
- Using Flash To Create Dramatic Images