In this week’s instalment of “Tuesdays with Lauri” we will be concentrating on light. We will go through three lighting setups, that are THE MOST ESSENTIAL lighting setups, you’ll ever need: Rembrandt, Butterfly and Split. If you have any questions or requests for future episodes, please leave a comment down below and I’ll do my best to help you out. Enjoy!
Video, photos and article by Lauri Laukkanen.
- A Useful & Concise Comparison of The Rule Of Thirds vs. T...
- The Power Of Using Blending Modes In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Cinematography Workshop Review: The Art of Visual Storyte...
- Storytelling Rules Photographers Can Learn from Pixar
- Some Basic Techniques in the Art of Bouncing Light
- Constructive Critique Season 2 Episode 1