In this week’s instalment of “Tuesdays with Lauri” we will be concentrating on light. We will go through three lighting setups, that are THE MOST ESSENTIAL lighting setups, you’ll ever need: Rembrandt, Butterfly and Split. If you have any questions or requests for future episodes, please leave a comment down below and I’ll do my best to help you out. Enjoy!
Video, photos and article by Lauri Laukkanen.
- Beginner Landscape Photographers | 5 Tips to Help You Cap...
- Lighting a Portrait On Location With Peter Hurley
- 5 Essential Tips for Flying Travel Photographers
- Protecting Your Equipment In Extreme Shooting Situations
- Fascinating Look At What's Really Going On Inside A JPEG...
- Can Awkwardness Be An Asset In Your Photography Business?