In this week’s instalment of “Tuesdays with Lauri” we will be concentrating on light. We will go through three lighting setups, that are THE MOST ESSENTIAL lighting setups, you’ll ever need: Rembrandt, Butterfly and Split. If you have any questions or requests for future episodes, please leave a comment down below and I’ll do my best to help you out. Enjoy!
Video, photos and article by Lauri Laukkanen.
- Shoot Like The Pros With Basic Gear | Patrick Demarchelier
- 15 Things To Think About Before You Press The Shutter & W...
- Using One On-Camera Flash To Create Multiple Light Sources
- Photojournalism Tips for Getting the Perfect Candid Shot
- How To Remove A Tattoo In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Capturing Audience Attention - A Single Shot Has To Hook...