In this week’s instalment of “Tuesdays with Lauri” we will be concentrating on light. We will go through three lighting setups, that are THE MOST ESSENTIAL lighting setups, you’ll ever need: Rembrandt, Butterfly and Split. If you have any questions or requests for future episodes, please leave a comment down below and I’ll do my best to help you out. Enjoy!
Video, photos and article by Lauri Laukkanen.
- How to Freeze Action With Strobes | The Slanted Lens
- Wedding Photography & Post Production Workflow Tips | Rya...
- Using Light Modifiers: Softbox vs. Reflector vs. Umbrella
- Brilliant DIY V-Flats With Customizable Catchlights
- Wedding Photography Tips | Posing a Curvy Bride [Video]
- Top Wedding Photographers Share The Blunt, Real Tips and...