In this week’s instalment of “Tuesdays with Lauri” we will be concentrating on light. We will go through three lighting setups, that are THE MOST ESSENTIAL lighting setups, you’ll ever need: Rembrandt, Butterfly and Split. If you have any questions or requests for future episodes, please leave a comment down below and I’ll do my best to help you out. Enjoy!
Video, photos and article by Lauri Laukkanen.
- Mission Possible: Tips From the Ultimate Shootout Challen...
- Help To Tell The Story With Detail Images | Corey Rich
- Using Flash In Street Photography | How To Get Great Phot...
- A List of Flight Maneuvers for Aerial Photography
- 5 Things That Can Pull Double Duty In Your Camera Bag
- Cheetyr | The Searchable Shortcut Cheat Sheet For Photoshop