Gone are the days of the posed Olan Mills style of senior portraiture. The modern trend of senior portraiture is to showcase the personality and the individuality of the student. Whether that means photographing your client while riding a horse (yeah, that just happened) or taking them underwater, in this age of selfies, seniors know what they want and they love to model.
Now that school is back in session, this is the time to get your marketing in check in anticipation for the Class of 2015. The name of the game in senior portraiture is referrals, referrals, referrals! The following brief video clips are from Leslie Kerrigan’s CreativeLive class, where she talks about creating the “ultimate experience” for your seniors so that they will tell all their friends about your awesome photography and send them your way.
In the first video, Leslie talks about her senior rep program and how you can start your own senior rep program so you can get more business!
The second video gives tips on getting seniors to promote your services. In the 3 minute clip, Leslie talks about marketing pieces – print media that you can give them after the shoot so that they can show off their portraits to their friends.[Via Creative Live YouTube]
- How to Freeze Action With Strobes | The Slanted Lens
- Wedding Photography & Post Production Workflow Tips | Rya...
- Using Light Modifiers: Softbox vs. Reflector vs. Umbrella
- Brilliant DIY V-Flats With Customizable Catchlights
- Wedding Photography Tips | Posing a Curvy Bride [Video]
- The Black Card Technique | An Inexpensive Gradual ND Filt...