So we come across a lot of women fashion spreads – but every once and a while, we need a little male action. So in this case, here is a little James Bond style courtesy of Dutch photographer Ruud Baan and Men’s Health Magazine.
Add a sharp suit, a little smoke, a sexy car, and you pretty much have a few of our favorite things about that infamous British agent – 007.
James Bond Theme for the Men’s Health Magazine
Styling: Isis Vaandrager
Photography: Ruud Baan
MUAH: Emy El Ghalbzouri
Model: David Silva
Postproduction: Jan Hibma
I love taking editorials like this and attempt to read the light. What lighting set-up do you think they used and which is your favorite?
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- The Basics Of Food Photography
- Sometimes It's Important To Just Slow Down and Shoot For Fun
- Quest For Identity | A Photographic Archive Of The Bosn...
- Not Just Another Drive-lapse: A Kaleidoscopic Drive Throu...
- Sleeping Awake | Interview With Surreal Fantasy Photograp...
- Google Glass May Not Be The Future Of Photo Tech, But Wha...