So we come across a lot of women fashion spreads – but every once and a while, we need a little male action. So in this case, here is a little James Bond style courtesy of Dutch photographer Ruud Baan and Men’s Health Magazine.
Add a sharp suit, a little smoke, a sexy car, and you pretty much have a few of our favorite things about that infamous British agent – 007.
James Bond Theme for the Men’s Health Magazine
Styling: Isis Vaandrager
Photography: Ruud Baan
MUAH: Emy El Ghalbzouri
Model: David Silva
Postproduction: Jan Hibma
I love taking editorials like this and attempt to read the light. What lighting set-up do you think they used and which is your favorite?
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- LapseLondon: 40 Photographers, 80 Clips, 1 Crowdsourced T...
- 10 Last Minute Kitschy Gifts for the Photographers In You...
- Syrp Variable ND Filter Kit Giveaway
- HOW to WOW - A Review 6 Years in the Making of Jerry Ghio...
- Attend the First Ever Erik Almas Workshop in the US & Hel...
- New Site Features | Changelog