So we come across a lot of women fashion spreads – but every once and a while, we need a little male action. So in this case, here is a little James Bond style courtesy of Dutch photographer Ruud Baan and Men’s Health Magazine.
Add a sharp suit, a little smoke, a sexy car, and you pretty much have a few of our favorite things about that infamous British agent – 007.
James Bond Theme for the Men’s Health Magazine
Styling: Isis Vaandrager
Photography: Ruud Baan
MUAH: Emy El Ghalbzouri
Model: David Silva
Postproduction: Jan Hibma
I love taking editorials like this and attempt to read the light. What lighting set-up do you think they used and which is your favorite?
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- Watch What It Takes To Put Together a 15,000 x 9000 Pixel...
- Fantasy Lighting 101 In Detail by Ben Von Wong
- Instagrammer Pairs His Bull Terrier, Illustrations, and P...
- See the 'World In Infrared' With Your Own DIY Conversion
- Black Chronicles II: Unseen For 120 Years, Striking Portr...
- A World's First - The Profoto B1 Is The First Off-Camera...