So we come across a lot of women fashion spreads – but every once and a while, we need a little male action. So in this case, here is a little James Bond style courtesy of Dutch photographer Ruud Baan and Men’s Health Magazine.
Add a sharp suit, a little smoke, a sexy car, and you pretty much have a few of our favorite things about that infamous British agent – 007.
James Bond Theme for the Men’s Health Magazine
Styling: Isis Vaandrager
Photography: Ruud Baan
MUAH: Emy El Ghalbzouri
Model: David Silva
Postproduction: Jan Hibma
I love taking editorials like this and attempt to read the light. What lighting set-up do you think they used and which is your favorite?
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- Do You Like To Take Photos? Or Are You A Photographer? |...
- Walk Through A Wedding | 20 Shots & Lighting Set-Ups With...
- Canon 5D Mark IV Bodies To Be Announced In March?
- "Get Used to the Bear Behind You" and Other Philosophies...
- Kredo | The New Shareable Digital Portfolio From 4ormat
- More Olympus OMD E-M5 MkII Image Leaks, Features Accessor...