So we come across a lot of women fashion spreads – but every once and a while, we need a little male action. So in this case, here is a little James Bond style courtesy of Dutch photographer Ruud Baan and Men’s Health Magazine.
Add a sharp suit, a little smoke, a sexy car, and you pretty much have a few of our favorite things about that infamous British agent – 007.
James Bond Theme for the Men’s Health Magazine
Styling: Isis Vaandrager
Photography: Ruud Baan
MUAH: Emy El Ghalbzouri
Model: David Silva
Postproduction: Jan Hibma
I love taking editorials like this and attempt to read the light. What lighting set-up do you think they used and which is your favorite?
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- Living A Capture Worthy Moment? Good, Put The Camera Down...
- The Importance of Connecting With Your Clients| My Rainbo...
- 'Afghan Girl' | The Story & Gear Behind One Of The Most F...
- Kickass Photos. No More. No Less. | An Interview With Jes...
- Capturing Audience Attention - A Single Shot Has To Hook...
- 3 Tips On Differentiating Yourself From Other Photographers