As a photographer, there are many crucial aspects to photographing a wedding properly. We think about our equipment, the weather, what the lighting will be like at a certain point, and most importantly…the key moments that cannot be missed.[REWIND:WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY CHECKLIST | TO USE OR NOT TO USE?]
If you have ever photographed a wedding, you most certainly know the vast differences between the preparation and pre-wedding activity for the bridesmaids vs the groomsmen. But despite these differences, that moment when the groom sees the bride for the first time never fails to stop time.
Captured in these photos below, are some of the most beautiful moments, of a couple preparing for their journey together.
- 9 Epic Groomsmen Poses
- Shooting Film Is The Last Word In Meditation | 'The Sound...
- The One Absolutely Essential Thing You Should Be Doing In...
- Two Keyboard Shortcuts That You Should Be Using Inside of...
- A Vintage 105-Year-Old Lens & A Sony A7II | Weird Lens Ch...
- What It Really Means To Fight For Success | A Moment With...