As a photographer, there are many crucial aspects to photographing a wedding properly. We think about our equipment, the weather, what the lighting will be like at a certain point, and most importantly…the key moments that cannot be missed.[REWIND:WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY CHECKLIST | TO USE OR NOT TO USE?]
If you have ever photographed a wedding, you most certainly know the vast differences between the preparation and pre-wedding activity for the bridesmaids vs the groomsmen. But despite these differences, that moment when the groom sees the bride for the first time never fails to stop time.
Captured in these photos below, are some of the most beautiful moments, of a couple preparing for their journey together.
- Canon 5D Mark IV Bodies To Be Announced In March?
- "Get Used to the Bear Behind You" and Other Philosophies...
- Kredo | The New Shareable Digital Portfolio From 4ormat
- More Olympus OMD E-M5 MkII Image Leaks, Features Accessor...
- Canon Working On 30FPS Global Shutter For Next EOS-1 D? |...
- Fuji HS-V5 Tethered Shooting Software Released In Japan F...