As a photographer, there are many crucial aspects to photographing a wedding properly. We think about our equipment, the weather, what the lighting will be like at a certain point, and most importantly…the key moments that cannot be missed.[REWIND:WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY CHECKLIST | TO USE OR NOT TO USE?]
If you have ever photographed a wedding, you most certainly know the vast differences between the preparation and pre-wedding activity for the bridesmaids vs the groomsmen. But despite these differences, that moment when the groom sees the bride for the first time never fails to stop time.
Captured in these photos below, are some of the most beautiful moments, of a couple preparing for their journey together.
- 6 Ways to Hold a Camera for Slow Shutter Speeds | Photogr...
- SLR Lounge Writer Tanya Smith Needs Your Help For Her Son...
- 4 Flash Photography Myths Busted | Lighting 101
- Photographing The Stanley Cup Victory From a Photojournal...
- Shooting for Vision: No Such Thing as Correct Exposure |...
- Surf Photographer Ben Moon's Beautiful Tribute to His Dyi...