As a photographer, there are many crucial aspects to photographing a wedding properly. We think about our equipment, the weather, what the lighting will be like at a certain point, and most importantly…the key moments that cannot be missed.[REWIND:WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY CHECKLIST | TO USE OR NOT TO USE?]
If you have ever photographed a wedding, you most certainly know the vast differences between the preparation and pre-wedding activity for the bridesmaids vs the groomsmen. But despite these differences, that moment when the groom sees the bride for the first time never fails to stop time.
Captured in these photos below, are some of the most beautiful moments, of a couple preparing for their journey together.
- 6 Tips To Understanding White Balance and Color Temperature
- Lessons From a Leica Master, Street Photographer Eolo Per...
- Sally Mann | Behind The Lens Of One Of The Most Renowned...
- Medium Format Shooting & Developing Process You Can Do At...
- A Simple Explanation on The Inverse Square Law | Lighting...
- 12 Posing Cues from 12 Incredible Photographers