As a photographer, there are many crucial aspects to photographing a wedding properly. We think about our equipment, the weather, what the lighting will be like at a certain point, and most importantly…the key moments that cannot be missed.[REWIND:WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY CHECKLIST | TO USE OR NOT TO USE?]
If you have ever photographed a wedding, you most certainly know the vast differences between the preparation and pre-wedding activity for the bridesmaids vs the groomsmen. But despite these differences, that moment when the groom sees the bride for the first time never fails to stop time.
Captured in these photos below, are some of the most beautiful moments, of a couple preparing for their journey together.
- Richard Mosse Uses Photography To Color The East Congo In...
- Explore The Alien World Of Insect Macro Photography | Tho...
- New Site Features | Changelog
- Clever Short Film Digitally Removes All Signs of Life In...
- Safari With The Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM | Gear Ta...
- MagMod Announces Two New and Exciting Flash Modifiers | T...