As a photographer, there are many crucial aspects to photographing a wedding properly. We think about our equipment, the weather, what the lighting will be like at a certain point, and most importantly…the key moments that cannot be missed.[REWIND:WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY CHECKLIST | TO USE OR NOT TO USE?]
If you have ever photographed a wedding, you most certainly know the vast differences between the preparation and pre-wedding activity for the bridesmaids vs the groomsmen. But despite these differences, that moment when the groom sees the bride for the first time never fails to stop time.
Captured in these photos below, are some of the most beautiful moments, of a couple preparing for their journey together.
- Cinematography Workshop Review: The Art of Visual Storyte...
- Constructive Critique Season 2 Episode 1
- Photographer Uses Magic To Make Mermaids Out Of Maternity...
- Isle of Skye Scotland in Black and White: Feast Your Eyes...
- Through the Ground Glass: A Short Film About The Trials o...
- DSLR vs Mirrorless Cameras | Gear Talk Episode 7