Welcome to Episode 11 of our Weekly Lightroom Edit. In this Lightroom video tutorial we are going to be working through an image provided by Ryan Phillips of Ryan Phillips Photography based out of the UK. Ryan provided this image to us through the SLR Lounge Facebook page and requested that we work through a vintage edit.
One of our other Facebook Loungers, Vivian Tran requested that we do some more portrait retouch edits in Lightroom as well. So, we are going to kill two birds with one stone. In the first part of this series (this video) we will cover the standard color correction, part II will go over skin retouch, and then in part 3 we will finalize our vintage effect.
Hope you all enjoy!
This video is part of a 3 part series, check out the others below:
Lightroom Vintage Portrait Retouch Series Part I – Color Correction (Current Article)
Lightroom Vintage Portrait Retouch Series Part II – Facial Retouch
Lightroom Vintage Portrait Retouch Series Part III – Vintage Toning
All exercise and catalog files are available on the Advanced Lightroom Editing – Season One DVD for only $29. Click here to learn more and purchase.
Post Production Pye
SLR Lounge Senior Editor
Partner of Lin and Jirsa Photography
- 5 Essential Tips for Flying Travel Photographers
- Protecting Your Equipment In Extreme Shooting Situations
- Fascinating Look At What's Really Going On Inside A JPEG...
- Can Awkwardness Be An Asset In Your Photography Business?
- Dodging and Burning Tips For Commercial Beauty Retouching...
- Wedding Photography Tips | Film vs Digital Wedding Photog...