Welcome to Episode 13 of our Weekly Lightroom Edit. In this Lightroom video tutorial we are going to be working through the final part of our Vintage Portrait Retouch Series. In this tutorial, we will specifically be covering how to take our retouched image, and add vintage processing to turn it into a faded vintage style image.
Hope you all enjoy!
This video is part of a 3 part series, if you missed Part I or II check it out below:
Lightroom Vintage Portrait Retouch Series Part I – Color Correction
Lightroom Vintage Portrait Retouch Series Part II – Facial Retouch
Lightroom Vintage Portrait Retouch Series Part III – Vintage Toning (Current Article)
All exercise and catalog files are available on the Advanced Lightroom Editing – Season One DVD for only $29. Click here to learn more and purchase.
Post Production Pye
SLR Lounge Senior Editor
Partner of Lin and Jirsa Photography
- Photography Courses: 5 Essential Courses For Professionals
- Valuable Lessons in Food Photography | Interview with Rob...
- Clamshell Lighting Part II | Building A Portable Headshot...
- Use This Portrait Photography Tip To Make Clients Look Sl...
- How To Shoot, Process, & Create A Day-To-Night Transition...
- Mastering Your Off-Camera Lighting With Pye [Free Webinar]