Welcome to Episode 13 of our Weekly Lightroom Edit. In this Lightroom video tutorial we are going to be working through the final part of our Vintage Portrait Retouch Series. In this tutorial, we will specifically be covering how to take our retouched image, and add vintage processing to turn it into a faded vintage style image.
Hope you all enjoy!
This video is part of a 3 part series, if you missed Part I or II check it out below:
Lightroom Vintage Portrait Retouch Series Part I – Color Correction
Lightroom Vintage Portrait Retouch Series Part II – Facial Retouch
Lightroom Vintage Portrait Retouch Series Part III – Vintage Toning (Current Article)
All exercise and catalog files are available on the Advanced Lightroom Editing – Season One DVD for only $29. Click here to learn more and purchase.
Post Production Pye
SLR Lounge Senior Editor
Partner of Lin and Jirsa Photography
- A Useful & Concise Comparison of The Rule Of Thirds vs. T...
- The Power Of Using Blending Modes In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Cinematography Workshop Review: The Art of Visual Storyte...
- Storytelling Rules Photographers Can Learn from Pixar
- Some Basic Techniques in the Art of Bouncing Light
- Constructive Critique Season 2 Episode 1