Welcome to Episode 13 of our Weekly Lightroom Edit. In this Lightroom video tutorial we are going to be working through the final part of our Vintage Portrait Retouch Series. In this tutorial, we will specifically be covering how to take our retouched image, and add vintage processing to turn it into a faded vintage style image.
Hope you all enjoy!
This video is part of a 3 part series, if you missed Part I or II check it out below:
Lightroom Vintage Portrait Retouch Series Part I – Color Correction
Lightroom Vintage Portrait Retouch Series Part II – Facial Retouch
Lightroom Vintage Portrait Retouch Series Part III – Vintage Toning (Current Article)
All exercise and catalog files are available on the Advanced Lightroom Editing – Season One DVD for only $29. Click here to learn more and purchase.
Post Production Pye
SLR Lounge Senior Editor
Partner of Lin and Jirsa Photography
- Inexpensive Trick to help You Nail Focus on Manual Cameras
- How To Use The Amazing Patch Tool In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Canon's Tips on How to Properly Handle Your Memory Cards
- DSLR vs Mirrorless Cameras | Gear Talk Episode 7
- What You Should Know About Print Portfolios
- The Manual Photographer's Cheat Sheet: An Infographic for...