We have another quick bug report for you regarding Adobe Lightroom 5.0. Fortunately this particular issue has only happened once, and may possibly still be related to the previous issue regarding Auto-Sync.
When filtering images by a color label or flag status, and attempting to apply a different color label or flag status to ONLY those filtered images, somehow the other un-selected images all receive the same new label, flag, or rating. (We did test all three)
It could be related to the previous issue in which Auto-Sync would stay active and affect un-selected images images, when the button should simply turn into a “Previous” button. (Click HERE to read more.) However, this flag / rating bug affected all images in a set, not just one subsequent image.
Have you experienced this bug at all? Are there any others that we should experiment / look out for?
Once again, this just begs a 5.1 update from Adobe, ASAP. We’ll let you know as soon as one becomes available!
- Lightroom | Updates Going Up…On A Tuesday
- JPEGmini Reduces File Size By Up To 5x With No Perceivabl...
- New Lightroom Presets 2015 Mixologies Released
- Lightroom Presets | 5 Reasons to Add Them to Your Photo E...
- Could Speeding Up Lightroom Really Be This Easy?! (No Har...
- Dramatically Speed Up Adobe Lightroom's Performance With...