For some of the upcoming SLR Lounge videos, I thought it would be nice to have an actual area of our studio dedicated to recording our tutorials and videos. However, there was slim pickings given that pretty much every other area of our studio and warehouse is in use already. So, I was left with the back garage door entrance of our warehouse to setup our scene.
So, in this Behind the Scenes video tutorial I am going to show you guys how to build a set with virtually nothing, and then light the entire set with less than $130 worth of lighting products, all of which (except the scrim) was purchased at Home Depot.
Our shot from the final scene is shown below, and the behind the scenes video is just below that.
Here is the video, enjoy guys! For the written version of this tutorial, please visit the exclusive written article provided to our partners Digital Photography School.
Post Production Pye
SLR Lounge Senior Editor
Partner of Lin and Jirsa Photography
- Can Awkwardness Be An Asset In Your Photography Business?
- Clamshell Lighting with One Speedlight for Portraits
- Dodging and Burning Tips For Commercial Beauty Retouching...
- Wedding Photography Tips | Film vs Digital Wedding Photog...
- Shooting Vintage, Styled Portraits on a Shoe String Budget
- Failing At Wildlife Photography | Deer Hunter Part 3