One of my greatest heroes in photography is Joe McNally. Extremely talented, yet humble, goofy, and always ready to share. Basically, he is the type of person I aspire to be as a photographer.
Joe’s blog is always choc full of great lighting BTS posts, complete with explanations of the lighting setups, obstacles that arose and how he combated them, and plenty of straight-talk on self-critique and tips for making sure your photos rock!
Joe’s latest blog post chronicles his experience in the Philippines, Manila to be precise, and his photo shoot of a ballerina in costume for Ballet Philippines’ performance of Midsummer Night’s Dream. You can check out the amazing images and complete lighting BTS run-down by clicking HERE, and you can catch Joe’s portfolio by clicking HERE. Be careful, though! His blog can be addictive if you’re in search of tips and inspiration on how to create amazing portraits with simple lighting tools.
I hope you have been both inspired and educated!
- Sony A7R II Crowned King Of DxOMark | Is The Tesla P85D O...
- 6 Artistic Photo Effects Using Tripods
- Tips on Posing Full Figured Women Using Only One Light |...
- How I Protect My Client's Images From Capture to Storage
- Instagram Kills The Square Restriction | Is This Wish Gra...
- Discover Icelandic Beauty in These Whimsical Photomontages