The photography book Dancers Among Us is a photo book by photographer Jordan Matter and it is a truly refreshing collection of dancers amidst everyday life. The New York Times bestseller author describes dancers as “storytellers. They’re trained to capture passion with their bodies. The often create a fantasy world or offer us a deeper look into familiar settings. They bring to life what we feel but what most of us, lacking their artistry and athleticism, are unable to express physically.”
From ballet and contemporary to jazz and hip-hop, Matters captured the moments full of energy as each dancers break away from the normal everyday life. Here are several images from his website, DancersAmongUs.com:
Here are some behind-the-scenes videos for the making of Dancers Among Us. To see the rest, you can visit Jordan Matter’s Youtube Channel.
The Book Dancers Among Us
If you are interested in purchasing the photo booth, you can buy it through Amazon.com
About Jordan Matter
Jordan Matter is a portrait photographer in NYC, specializing in dancers, actors, models, and all other living beings.
- Lost But Not Forgotten| Rescued Film Project Saves Undeve...
- Lightroom 6 Is Coming But Will Require Better Hardware
- Space Awaits! A Behind-the-Scenes Look of This Adorable P...
- How to Charge $4000 For An Engagement Photo Shoot
- Photographer & Adopted Daughter Bond In Collaborative Cos...
- Homicidal Barbie Portrayed In Gruesomely Creative Photo S...