Instagram has become a way to share our everyday life. Oddly enough, our last meal has become one of the top subjects on many of our feeds. Art director and illustrator David Schwen has taken the popularity of food photography and created a series #pantonepairings. In each image the Pantone graphic design color system is playfully replaced with food.
My personal favorite: cake and ice cream.
Design never looked so yummy. Oh, and if you are looking for some appetizing wall decor, prints will be available soon.
Check out his Instagram here.
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
via The Verge
- Shooting Film Is The Last Word In Meditation | 'The Sound...
- CSSgram Brings Instagram Filters to Your Browser, Leica X...
- Reuters Enacts Ban On RAW Photos For Sake Of Speed & Ethics
- A Dizzying Hyperzoom Through The Small Village of Hallstatt
- Canon's 'Obsession Experiment' | See How The Average Pers...
- Join Our Free SLR Lounge Presets Webinar!