If you think that the Voigtlander 25mm f/0.95 Nokton Lens for Micro 4/3 mount is fast, the insanely fast IBELUX 40mm f/0.85 lens will knock your socks off! This lens was displayed at the CP+ show in Japan, and will be made by Kipon and the German company IBE Optics for the E-mount, Micro 4/3 mount, M-mount, EOS-M mount, and X-mount. The price should be around 950 to 1200 Euros.
If you haven’t heard of IBE Optics, they make lenses for the medical, cinema, and broadcast sector, and have been. It should be interesting to see how the image quality will be for this IBELUX 40mm f/0.85 prime lens.
Thanks to MirrorlessRumors.com for the find!
- Top 5 Sling Bags for Your Day Trip Adventures Under $100
- Capture One Pro 8.2 Brings Upgraded Workflow & Even Bette...
- App Turns Your Trackpad Into A Pressure Sensitive Pen Tablet
- The Mirrorless Party; CSTV Satire Pokes Fun At The Mirror...
- How I Organized 23,000 Photos in 15 Minutes with Mylio
- Samyang 100mm Macro Lens In The Works?