Insane Challenge? Sure – Why Not?
What would happen if you handed over your entire photo shoot plans to a friend? All details: location, theme, models and styling would be set up beforehand and you get no sneak peeks. Oh, and you have to shoot everything and edit the final image within 4 hours.
Now queue costumes and make-up that could have been found in the latest Peter Jackson film. If it were me, I’m pretty sure a mild sedative would have been in order. But not VonWong! He seems to stroll on set with his epic hair, 3 trusty speedlights, and tackles the crazy challenge head-on.
VonWon vs Orcs
But it doesn’t end there . . .
The VonWong Challenge
Like every good challenge, a countermove is required. Both photographers took the same images from the shoot and created a new final image with no constraints.
So which is your favorite?
Until next time…
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- 'Socially Unacceptable' Nudity - An Interview With Photog...
- 'Timeless Dreams' Captures the American Southwest in Fun...
- Why Working for Exposure Doesn’t Always...Work
- Social Enterprise Gives Women Around the World a Voice Th...
- A Look Into The Life, Hustle, and Flow Of Street Style Ph...
- How To Prep Your Client for A Boudoir Shoot