We told you earlier in the week about Video on Instagram, Instagram’s contribution to the video sharing market. We mentioned that Vine has some serious catching up to do, and today they have announced an update for their Android app.
The updated android app features the usual bug fixes and UI improvements that most users won’t notice. But the biggest features added to Vine on Android is that now users have the ability to share their Vine’s to Facebook, as well as the ability to search for videos via hashtags.
What can I say, it’s not much. In fact, Vine for Android still doesn’t have front camera support. Vine has some serious work to do if they don’t want to lose all of their users to Instagrams superior platform.
What are your thoughts? What can Vine do to keep its users? Will the benefit of being first be a help or hindrance to Vine? Let us know in a comment below.[via The Verge]
- New Workshop! Fine Art Boudoir Tutorial
- 5 Essential Tips for Flying Travel Photographers
- Finding Joy & Fulfillment In Ice-Cold Surf Photography |...
- Robert De Niro Tells NYU Art Grads 'You're F#cked' But It...
- 6 Tips To Understanding White Balance and Color Temperature
- Lessons From a Leica Master, Street Photographer Eolo Per...