We told you earlier in the week about Video on Instagram, Instagram’s contribution to the video sharing market. We mentioned that Vine has some serious catching up to do, and today they have announced an update for their Android app.
The updated android app features the usual bug fixes and UI improvements that most users won’t notice. But the biggest features added to Vine on Android is that now users have the ability to share their Vine’s to Facebook, as well as the ability to search for videos via hashtags.
What can I say, it’s not much. In fact, Vine for Android still doesn’t have front camera support. Vine has some serious work to do if they don’t want to lose all of their users to Instagrams superior platform.
What are your thoughts? What can Vine do to keep its users? Will the benefit of being first be a help or hindrance to Vine? Let us know in a comment below.[via The Verge]
- 10 Last Minute Kitschy Gifts for the Photographers In You...
- Syrp Variable ND Filter Kit Giveaway
- HOW to WOW - A Review 6 Years in the Making of Jerry Ghio...
- Attend the First Ever Erik Almas Workshop in the US & Hel...
- New Site Features | Changelog
- 6 DIY Holiday Gifts For The Photographers In Your Life