German photographer Michael H Rohde crafted a series of seemingly impossible interior photographs taken from below the floor. This somewhat jarring perspective gives the illusion that the objects are floating on a glass floor. In reality, Michael shot several hundred images from the ground level and meticulously composite them in post.
To see more, please visit Michael-h-rohde.de
- Stunning Vintage Photos Of Wartime Women At Work
- The World's 'Most Beautiful Women' Combined Into One Pret...
- Up In the Air: Aerial Beach Photography from a Helicopter
- IKEA's Hyper-Renders Could Be the End of Product Photogra...
- Shooting with the $165k Canon 1200mm Limited Edition Camera
- The Dark Surreal Dream World Of Alex Stoddard