Import Dialogue In Detail From the Lightroom 4 A – Z Training DVD Episode 19
In this Episode of the Lightroom 4 DVD Training we will going more in depth into the import dialog. We will be explaining additional import viewing and importing options. Very useful functions that for example will ensure Lightroom doesn’t import duplicate photos into your catalog. All in all, there shoot be quite a bit of useful information to help you smooth and polish your importing skills.
The following tutorial is from the Lightroom 4 A-Z DVD Guide. We will be releasing 1-2 tutorials per week from the LR4 A-Z DVD. The full DVD including 130 tutorials and nearly 14 hours of Lightroom 4 training is available in the SLR Lounge Store for only $99.
The Lightroom 4 A-Z training DVD will turn any Lightroom novice into a complete master of Lightroom 4 in no time! The DVD which can be played on a Mac or Windows PC includes the following:
- 130 Video Tutorials and nearly 14 hours of content!
- Over 6 hours of tutorials dedicated to developing techniques
- Full Menu System for easy navigation through the tutorials
- Bonus DVD Content that includes Advanced Lightroom 4 Techniques
- Full HD 1080p Resolution for all Video Tutorials
- On-screen Shortcut Tooltips for Lightroom 4
- Exercise Files + Final Catalog so you can follow along during the tutorials
- No Advertisements
1) Purchase Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 through Amazon. Click any of these links to take you to the offer.
2) Student and Teacher Editions of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 – For teachers and students, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 is available for $89 through the Adobe Educational Purchasing Site.
Post Production Pye