The holiday season is upon us, and what better way to start the season than to share our behind-the-scenes video on how to shoot a composite image? We shot an advertising image for UNDFIND’s Fishbomb, which is a versatile accessory pouch that can carry lens filters, memory cards, and other small items. Because the Fishbomb is somewhat shaped like a Christmas ornament, we decided to decorate a Christmas tree with the Fishbombs and shoot our model, Maria, placing a Fishbomb on the tree.
[Rewind: Create Amazing Imagery with Textures]
Take a look at the Youtube video below to see how we shot the two separate images and composite them together to create the final image as shown above. Enjoy!
Watch the Behind-the-Scenes Video
The Fishbomb UNDFIND Advertising Image
- Mission Possible: Tips From the Ultimate Shootout Challen...
- Help To Tell The Story With Detail Images | Corey Rich
- Using Flash In Street Photography | How To Get Great Phot...
- A List of Flight Maneuvers for Aerial Photography
- 5 Things That Can Pull Double Duty In Your Camera Bag
- Cheetyr | The Searchable Shortcut Cheat Sheet For Photoshop