This tutorial is a demonstration of the SLR Lounge Lightroom 4 Preset System. With over 200 presets, the LR4 Preset System has been critically acclaimed as the most powerful and intuitive preset system available for Lightroom 4, click the link above to learn more/purchase.
In this week’s Lightroom 4 Edit, we have a wonderful portrait… of a lion. While my brother-from-another-mother Eric was out on a little honeymoon safari, he managed to snap this photo. While it isn’t perfect, there are a lot of things that we can do to make it better. And that is why we are here in the first place, right?
So, in this video, we are going to walk through a portrait retouch… of a lion. Enjoy ;)
Before and After Images
Vivid Touched Up Image
Vivid Touched Up Black and White Image
Watch the Video Tutorial
The Lightroom 4 Preset System
The SLR Lounge Lightroom 4 Preset System is designed to enable users to achieve virtually any look and effect within 3-5 simple clicks. From basic color correction, vintage fades, black & white effects, tilt-shift effects, faux HDR, retouching, detail enhancing, and so much more. The sky is the limit with what has been dubbed the most powerful and intuitive preset system available. Click the link above to learn more/purchase.
You can also purchase the LR4 Preset System as part of the Lightroom 4 Workshop Collection.
- Tamara Lackey's Top 10 Tips for Dynamic Portraits
- Breed Master Class: Advanced Fashion Photography Lighting...
- How (And Where) To Find An Awesome Second Shooter
- Wildlife Photography Safety Tips - How To Be A Sneaky Nin...
- Unleash Your Workflow By Learning to Use Lightroom & Phot...
- Julia Kuzmenko McKim on Mastering Brushes For Dodge & Bur...