In a recent tutorial from our friends at Phlearn, Aaron Nace goes over the “How To” of Custom Brushes in Photoshop. Custom tools in Photoshop are part of all that is glorious with the program. Photographers are able to create atmosphere and a unique feel to their images. When creating custom tools, you are able to add a personal touch to your work that will set you apart from the crowd. Another benefit to creating your own brushes is that you have full creative control. Creative control is a great thing – I’m pretty sure you will agree.
In this tutorial you will learn how to create a fog/smoke custom brush as well as pretty much any other type of brush you would like using the same principals. Go ahead – innovate to your hearts desire.
Creating a Custom Brush | Phlearn Tutorial[rewind: DJ Dolo Phlearn Tutorial Review & BTS]
So what other effects could you use this technique on or have you created a custom brush before?
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- How To Make Colors Pop In Photoshop
- Cheetyr | The Searchable Shortcut Cheat Sheet For Photoshop
- Photoshop Playbook: Image File Formats Explained: When To...
- Creative Compositing with Photoshop's Layer Blending Modes
- Adobe Bridge: The Media Manager For Visual People You Sho...
- How To Add Text To Anything In Photoshop