In this weeks instalment of Tuesdays with Lauri, we are going to be taking a behind the scenes look at my latest photograph, titled Memento:
In the video below, we’ll go over the location scouting process, as well as talk a little bit about my vision and concept for the image. And to finish off, we’ll take a look at the lighting setup that I used during the photoshoot:
So. As you saw in the video, this photoshoot was organised on a very quick schedule, but I feel that at times it’s better just to go for it, and not to try and figure out every single detail before shooting. Sometimes it’s just best to go with the flow. :)
And for those you asking about the camera settings, here they are:
As always, if you have any questions concerning the video and this article, just shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to answer all of your questions. :)
- Succeeding in Commercial Advertising Photography | Interv...
- Our Favorite Neutral Density Filters | Gear Talk Episode 5
- Quitting Your Day Job: The Art of Purchasing Gear
- The Gear of a High-End Wedding Photographer | John Solano...
- Business Is Slow | Tips For Getting It Back Up To Speed
- 6 Tips On How To Get The Best Family Photos at Weddings