In this weeks instalment of Tuesdays with Lauri, we are going to be taking a behind the scenes look at my latest photograph, titled Memento:
In the video below, we’ll go over the location scouting process, as well as talk a little bit about my vision and concept for the image. And to finish off, we’ll take a look at the lighting setup that I used during the photoshoot:
So. As you saw in the video, this photoshoot was organised on a very quick schedule, but I feel that at times it’s better just to go for it, and not to try and figure out every single detail before shooting. Sometimes it’s just best to go with the flow. :)
And for those you asking about the camera settings, here they are:
As always, if you have any questions concerning the video and this article, just shoot me an email (email@example.com) or leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to answer all of your questions. :)
- 3 Tips To Become A Better Film Editor | From Stills To Mo...
- Tips For Shooting a Destination Wedding or Outside Your L...
- Our 5 Favorite Budget Stabilizers | Gear Talk Episode 6
- Quitting Your Day Job: Learning To Be The Boss
- Couple Tricked by Dishonest Photographer with Stolen Images
- Succeeding in Commercial Advertising Photography | Interv...