In this weeks instalment of Tuesdays with Lauri, we are going to be taking a behind the scenes look at my latest photograph, titled Memento:
In the video below, we’ll go over the location scouting process, as well as talk a little bit about my vision and concept for the image. And to finish off, we’ll take a look at the lighting setup that I used during the photoshoot:
So. As you saw in the video, this photoshoot was organised on a very quick schedule, but I feel that at times it’s better just to go for it, and not to try and figure out every single detail before shooting. Sometimes it’s just best to go with the flow. :)
And for those you asking about the camera settings, here they are:
As always, if you have any questions concerning the video and this article, just shoot me an email ([email protected]) or leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to answer all of your questions. :)
- HOW to WOW - A Review 6 Years in the Making of Jerry Ghio...
- Inspiration & Plagiarism: The Good, Bad, & The Ugly
- Five Tips To Make This Off Season The Best Ever
- Meet the Writers: Tanya Smith, SLR Lounge Author of the P...
- Safari With The Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM | Gear Ta...
- Photo Plus Expo 2014 Impressions | More Than Just Gear