With stiff competition from the Nikon D800 and the new Sony A99, as well as the entry-level Nikon D600 and Canon’s own upcoming 6D, Canon is finally dropping the Canon 5D mkIII below the magical $3,000 mark.
Yes, you heard it from here, folks. At least from B&H Photo, you can now buy the 5D mkIII for $2,994.00 until Nov 24th. So if you’re in the market for a Canon full-frame and you don’t want to wait until December 10th for the 6D’s release, go visit B&H Photo!
- Try Out All The Fuji X-Series Lenses Virtually
- $800 Savings on Canon's Flagship 1D X - Deal Alert
- Save $300 on the Nikon D810, and More! | Nikon Deal Alert
- Samsung Listens To Early Adopters, Releases Major NX1 Fir...
- Lightroom 6 Is Coming But Will Require Better Hardware
- Kredo | The New Shareable Digital Portfolio From 4ormat