If you’re a fan of HDR photography, chances are you’ve seen Brian Matiash’s work before. This New York native has made a name for himself as an architecture, urban, urbex and of course HDR photographer.[Rewind: For the SLR Lounge take on HDR Photography, see our HDR Workshop]
Brian currently lives in Portland, OR and is intrigued by “abandonment photography.” He likes to show the beauty of these structures that most people might overlook until it is presented to them in an art form.[FAQ: What is HDR Photography? | HDR Tutorial]
He is always on the lookout for geometry and believes there’s a “warmth to geometry that can be applied to photography, it always boils down to shapes.”
Check out this video:
- A Pro Fashion Shooter's Favorite Camera | Why Size & Soft...
- Fitness Blogger Photoshops Herself In Response to Body-Sh...
- Update Sees Adobe Camera RAW Performance Boost & Lightroo...
- Understanding Exposure With The Exposure Triangle
- VSCO Is Giving Away A Free Film Pack For Lightroom
- The Evolution Of The Modern Camera in GIFs