Caesars Palace, the World Famous Casino, in Las Vegas has confirmed that people will not be allowed to wear Google Glass devices when gambling. The announcement comes after previous statements had been made that Glass would be allowed so long as nothing was being recorded. But in accordance with Nevada state laws on gambling no devices such as computers or recording devices may be used while gambling.
I must say that I am not really all that surprised by this. While Glass is cool I don’t think that people wearing it should get special treatment, and if the law says no recording devices than that’s what should be enforced. That said, I can totally see it now… a remake of that movie 21 where instead of counting cards the players are using Google Glass to cheat. Haha.
What do you guys think? Should Google Glass devices be banned the gambling areas of the casinos? Let us know in a comment below.[via the Verge]
- Sony's A7s - a Low Light Beast With Serious Potential For...
- Vello EXT-CME AF Extension Tube Set - Full Review
- Our Favorite Neutral Density Filters | Gear Talk Episode 5
- A Trip to the Space Needle with the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
- Handevision IBELUX 40mm f/0.85 EF-M Mount - Initial Thoughts
- A Hands on Look at the Sigma dp2 Quattro: Could This Be t...