UPDATE! CONGRATS TO ELIZABETH OF GLESSNER PHOTOGRAPHY FOR WINNING THE CAMPS BAY CAMERA AND LAPTOP BACKPACK BY ONA! WE’LL BE IN TOUCH SOON WITH DETAILS ON HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN’T WIN, BE SURE TO ENTER OUR NEXT PHOTOGRAPHY GIVEAWAY!
It’s time for another giveaway. This time we’ve teamed up with ONA Bags to bring you the Camps Bay Giveaway (a $429 Retail Value).
“Handsomely crafted with waxed canvas and detailed with dark truffle leather, the Camps Bay backpack is designed to hold an SLR with a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached, up to 7 additional lenses, most 17” laptops, and small personal items. All interior dividers are completely removable and adjustable to accommodate your gear. A special divider at the top of the bag creates a space of 4″ – 7″ to hold your personal items. A layer of air mesh along the back panel and thick padded shoulder straps equip the Camps Bay backpack to deliver on both comfort and style.”
The Details of the Camps Bay Camera and Laptop Backpack
Handcrafted with waxed canvas and leather
Room for an SLR and up to 7 lenses
Adjustable height personal items area
Laptop compartment for up to 17″ laptop
Slim front organizer pocket
Padded airmesh back panel
Thick air mesh padding on shoulder straps
Fully padded leather base
Dimensions: 17″L X 12″W X 6″D
- Friday Funny: Photographer Provides Service to Replace Yo...
- Syrp Genie Mini Giveaway | An Ultra Portable Time-lapse D...
- Friday Funny | Wedding Photographer and Videographer Bloo...
- Fall Camera Giveaway | Win a Canon 5DS R, Nikon D810 or S...
- Forrest Gump Effect| Add Yourself Into Historical Footage...
- Friday Funny: What's Your Photographer Name?