Chances are if you are looking to upgrade your DX Nikon camera you have been anxiously awaiting some more details on the soon to be available D7100. Well, while scouring the web today I came across the first hand account of using two D7100’s while shooting Black Sea Turtles by wildlife photographer Moose Peterson. It is not your average camera review or test article, but Moose does go into detail about how the camera handled and even included several images that he took with the D7100. (I have include a few of the images below, but please visit Moose’s website for his full account and a look at all of the images he posted)
I think that the images turned out great, and based on Moose’s account of the D7100 it sounds like an absolute beast of a DX camera. Though the images aren’t full res a true analysis of the cameras abilities isn’t really possible, but they are still gorgeous shots.
I am currently the proud owner of a D7000 and the D7100 makes me drool. If I wasn’t already planning on getting a D600 next I would probably be looking heavily at the D7100. In fact I still might grab a D7100 anyway… who knows how my mind and budget will feel in a few months time.
What do you guys think about the images Moose posted from the D7100? Let us know in the comments below.[via Moose Peterson]
- Icelight V2 Pre-Release Hands On Review
- Set Your Wedding Albums Apart with Custom Design, WPPI 2015
- Samsung's NX500 | An Interesting Proposition For Compact...
- Just Released! Profoto B2 AirTTL Hands On and Initial Review
- Is the Mola Setti the King of Beauty Dishes?
- Fujifilm Confirms Higher MP X-Trans on The Way, Stresses...