What happens when you add 1 part VonWong, 1 part fine art sculpture, and 2 parts fire?
Epic pyro-action caught on camera!
Not only do you get an amazing series of images, but you also get a new word: Pyroplasty.
With the creative collaboration of VonWong Photography, Cyril Anguelidis , and Andrey DAS a new art is born. Sculpting fire, painting with light, and forming a frame for fine art in Paris …. I think I’m going to go into an artistic coma.
No worries, thanks to Nicolas Sarkissian from EyeMOOV there is a Behind the Scenes Video to keep you entertained as I am resuscitated.
Fire and Fine Art: Behind the Scenes
Until next time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- DIY Sun-Blaster | Build Your Own 1000w Equivalent LED Fla...
- 5-Point LED Lighting Setup For Portraits
- A Slow Motion Look at a B&W New York City Using the Freef...
- Instagram Updates/Clarifies Guidelines On Nudity & Copyright
- Boy With Down Syndrome Learns to 'Fly' Thanks to Photogra...
- Photographer Sues Unhappy Bride For $1 Million After Comp...