What happens when you add 1 part VonWong, 1 part fine art sculpture, and 2 parts fire?
Epic pyro-action caught on camera!
Not only do you get an amazing series of images, but you also get a new word: Pyroplasty.
With the creative collaboration of VonWong Photography, Cyril Anguelidis , and Andrey DAS a new art is born. Sculpting fire, painting with light, and forming a frame for fine art in Paris …. I think I’m going to go into an artistic coma.
No worries, thanks to Nicolas Sarkissian from EyeMOOV there is a Behind the Scenes Video to keep you entertained as I am resuscitated.
Fire and Fine Art: Behind the Scenes
Until next time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- Canon Tilt Shift Adapter Patent | Will It Bridge The Gap?
- 12 Hour Photoshop Breakdown Transports Jedi Newlyweds to...
- Sony A7R II Crowned King Of DxOMark | Is The Tesla P85D O...
- Instagram Kills The Square Restriction | Is This Wish Gra...
- Discover Icelandic Beauty in These Whimsical Photomontages
- The Red List | Inspiration & Study Material From The Best...