What happens when you add 1 part VonWong, 1 part fine art sculpture, and 2 parts fire?
Epic pyro-action caught on camera!
Not only do you get an amazing series of images, but you also get a new word: Pyroplasty.
With the creative collaboration of VonWong Photography, Cyril Anguelidis , and Andrey DAS a new art is born. Sculpting fire, painting with light, and forming a frame for fine art in Paris …. I think I’m going to go into an artistic coma.
No worries, thanks to Nicolas Sarkissian from EyeMOOV there is a Behind the Scenes Video to keep you entertained as I am resuscitated.
Fire and Fine Art: Behind the Scenes
Until next time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- Walk Through A Wedding | 20 Shots & Lighting Set-Ups With...
- Product Photography For Large Objects
- Lost But Not Forgotten| Rescued Film Project Saves Undeve...
- Lightroom 6 Is Coming But Will Require Better Hardware
- Space Awaits! A Behind-the-Scenes Look of This Adorable P...
- How to Charge $4000 For An Engagement Photo Shoot