What happens when you add 1 part VonWong, 1 part fine art sculpture, and 2 parts fire?
Epic pyro-action caught on camera!
Not only do you get an amazing series of images, but you also get a new word: Pyroplasty.
With the creative collaboration of VonWong Photography, Cyril Anguelidis , and Andrey DAS a new art is born. Sculpting fire, painting with light, and forming a frame for fine art in Paris …. I think I’m going to go into an artistic coma.
No worries, thanks to Nicolas Sarkissian from EyeMOOV there is a Behind the Scenes Video to keep you entertained as I am resuscitated.
Fire and Fine Art: Behind the Scenes
Until next time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- Adobe Debuts A New Lightroom Feature | The 'Dehaze' Slider
- Photographer's Stark Portrayal of Her Anxiety Disorder In...
- See Into Distant Galaxies With $100k Worth Of Canon L Lenses
- Fine Art Portraits Capturing the Expressiveness of Zoo An...
- Amateur Photographer Gives Us An Up Close Look At The Won...
- Robert De Niro Tells NYU Art Grads 'You're F#cked' But It...