What happens when you add 1 part VonWong, 1 part fine art sculpture, and 2 parts fire?
Epic pyro-action caught on camera!
Not only do you get an amazing series of images, but you also get a new word: Pyroplasty.
With the creative collaboration of VonWong Photography, Cyril Anguelidis , and Andrey DAS a new art is born. Sculpting fire, painting with light, and forming a frame for fine art in Paris …. I think I’m going to go into an artistic coma.
No worries, thanks to Nicolas Sarkissian from EyeMOOV there is a Behind the Scenes Video to keep you entertained as I am resuscitated.
Fire and Fine Art: Behind the Scenes
Until next time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- Toxic Underwater Photography | The Making of Von Wong's D...
- 10 Helpful Tips For New Drone Users
- Photographer Who Supports Gay Marriage Gives Masterclass...
- Endless Gravity | A Mesmerizing Underwater Video Shot In...
- UrbEx Photographer Explores Some of Europe's Abandoned Pl...
- New Adobe CC Updates - Initial Thoughts and Impressions