“Made of Pure Muscle,” this Fiat campaign, shot last year for ESPN Magazine’s The Body Issue, features 15 local circus performers, artists, contortionists forming a Fiat 500c Abarth.
The shoot, which took 5 days, was shot by photographer RJ Muna and body paint artist, Craig Tracy. Using no post production software or Photoshop tricks, the concept took days and a team of 30-40 people to map out, coordinate and prepare for the final image. Says Muna,
I don’t think we ever considered [using Photoshop]…It was always a point of doing it real. Why would you do it any other way?
The behind the scenes process of this shoot shows the talented, flexible and muscular women that it took to create this ad along with the creative team. Though using naked women to sell a car isn’t a new concept, this particular idea makes for a very different, very interesting ad and perfect for ESPN’s “Body Issue.”[REWIND: What Happens When Paintings Come to Life | Alexa Meade]
Check out the behind the scenes video here. It is NSFW-ish:
- Adding Depth, Dimension, and Drama Using Negative Fill
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot
- 3 Tips For Wedding Album Sales | Interview With Jeff and...
- Stunning Drone's Eye View Of Some Of The World's Most Fam...
- Night Vision: A Vivid & Colorful View Of The World's Most...
- Photography SEO and Web Marketing E-Book