Photo manipulation for comedic purposes is nothing new, but video manipulation is still pretty rare due to the time that it can take to be done correctly. But that is not stopping the guys behind the YouTube channel “FaceMashups”.
FaceMashups claim to fame is that they “mash” together two celebrities faces, and usually hilarity ensues. I’ve included a selection of them below, but for many many more laughs you need to check out their YouTube Channel. My favorite one of the included videos has got to be Jack Nicholson and Tom Cruise, You Can’t Handle The Truth! I about died Laughing.
Obviously some of these are done better than others, but surely you see the comedic value here. Id be curious to know how much time goes into these, ill bet its either way more or way less than I am imagining in my head.
Did you find these funny? Which one was your favorite? Let us know in a comment below!
- A Pro Fashion Shooter's Favorite Camera | Why Size & Soft...
- Understanding Exposure With The Exposure Triangle
- VSCO Is Giving Away A Free Film Pack For Lightroom
- The Evolution Of The Modern Camera in GIFs
- Using Flash To Create Dramatic Images
- A Slow Motion Look at a B&W New York City Using the Freef...