Photo manipulation for comedic purposes is nothing new, but video manipulation is still pretty rare due to the time that it can take to be done correctly. But that is not stopping the guys behind the YouTube channel “FaceMashups”.
FaceMashups claim to fame is that they “mash” together two celebrities faces, and usually hilarity ensues. I’ve included a selection of them below, but for many many more laughs you need to check out their YouTube Channel. My favorite one of the included videos has got to be Jack Nicholson and Tom Cruise, You Can’t Handle The Truth! I about died Laughing.
Obviously some of these are done better than others, but surely you see the comedic value here. Id be curious to know how much time goes into these, ill bet its either way more or way less than I am imagining in my head.
Did you find these funny? Which one was your favorite? Let us know in a comment below!
- Newborn Photography Posing: The Back Pose
- New Workshop! Fine Art Boudoir Tutorial
- Finding Joy & Fulfillment In Ice-Cold Surf Photography |...
- Robert De Niro Tells NYU Art Grads 'You're F#cked' But It...
- 6 Tips To Understanding White Balance and Color Temperature
- Lessons From a Leica Master, Street Photographer Eolo Per...